Small businesses account for half the United States economy and the same percentage in New Jersey. As a small business owner, you need insurance coverage to meet your legal and contractual obligations while ensuring you are comfortable with your risk exposure. Our team at York Jersey Underwriters Inc. will help you understand your commercial insurance options, and we will work with you to structure coverage to meet your needs.
Types of Commercial Insurance
Small businesses come in all shapes and sizes. Your commercial insurance needs will depend on your business type, the number of employees, whether you are home-based or have several locations, and other factors. The list below summarizes different kinds of commercial insurance that may apply to your situation. These coverages can be purchased separately or bundled together in a Business Owner's Policy (BOP) which is more straightforward and cost-effective.
- Workers' Compensation: Helps pay for employees who become injured or ill while working for your business.
- General Liability: Covers bodily injury, property damage, medical expenses, and similar losses
- Commercial Auto: Auto insurance for vehicles and trailers used for your business
- Cyber Insurance: Covers losses from data breaches and cyber-attacks
- Product Liability: Protects your business when defective products cause bodily harm
- Errors and Omissions / Professional Liability: Handles instances of malpractice, errors, negligence
- Commercial Property: Covers damage to company property from fire, smoke, wind, and vandalism
- Home-based Business: Rider added to your homeowner's insurance for business equipment and third-party injuries
Let us help you determine which commercial insurance types you need for your business.
Working with York Jersey Underwriters Inc.
York Jersey Underwriters Inc. proudly serves the small business community in Tinton Falls and throughout the country, and has experience with the full range of commercial insurance issues. We will structure a policy with you to protect your business and livelihood against unforeseen events. Call us today to discuss your commercial insurance needs and options.