Homeowners in Tinton Falls, NJ need to understand the importance of choosing the right home insurance solutions. At York Jersey Underwriters Inc., we can help you make the right choices when you buy insurance coverage for your home.
Here are four priorities you should focus on when you choose a home insurance policy:
Getting adequate personal property coverage for high-value possessions
If you’re a homeowner with particularly expensive items in your home like high-value electronics and jewelry, you might want to invest in added personal property coverage.
You should have enough personal property coverage to cover the full value of their possessions in your home.
Protecting your assets with your liability coverage
You could be sued for damages if a guest becomes injured in your home. This is where liability coverage becomes important. For complete coverage, it’s a good idea to have enough liability coverage to adequately protect your assets in the event of a lawsuit.
Meeting the requirements of your mortgage lender
Mortgage lenders require borrowers to carry home insurance. You need to make sure that the home insurance policy you purchase includes the amount and types of coverage that your mortgage lender requires.
Choosing the right home insurance provider
Don’t assume that it doesn’t matter which home insurance provider you purchase a policy from. You need to find a dependable home insurance provider that offers excellent customer service to avoid headaches in the future if you eventually have to file a claim on your policy.
Reach Out To Us
Consumers in Tinton Falls, NJ who are on the market for home insurance can get in touch with us today at York Jersey Underwriters Inc. for a home insurance policy quote.
When most people visit the York Jersey Underwriters Inc. offices to talk about home insurance, they think we offer one policy. The insurance industry in the United States offers eight different types of home insurance policies, though, so you can obtain the precise coverage you need for your home. Let’s consider your options so you buy the perfect home policy for your home.
The Eight Types of Home Policy
In insurance, we pride ourselves on precision, so the industry offers eight types of home policies, four of which apply to newly built or existing homes. We also offer one type for historic homes and three others for other types of housing, including condos, mobile homes, and renter’s insurance. Here’s a quick guide to the home insurance types.
- HO-1 – covers 11 named perils and may or may not cover personal belongings.
- HO-2 – covers 13 named perils and personal belongings.
- HO-3 – covers most named perils except those specifically excluded in the policy and limited personal property coverage.
- HO-4 – called renter’s insurance, this home policy protects the personal belongings of the individual renting a home owned by another person.
- HO-5 – offers the broadest named perils coverage and personal property coverage.
- HO-6 – covers condos from named perils and personal belongings.
- HO-7 – mobile home coverage that covers the same 11 named perils as an HO-1 policy while the home remains immobile and attached to a foundation, such as piers and pilings.
- HO-8 – specifically designed to cover historical homes and architecturally significant structures from 11 perils.
What type of home policy do you need?
York Jersey Underwriters Inc. offers the home insurance you need to protect your home and belongings. Contact us today to purchase the home insurance that protects you from financial loss. We serve all over the United States.